A fully configurable 16 channel USB MIDI to CV converter, capable of 8 voices of polyphony, capable of outputting an array of tempo synced modulation like LFOs and random sources, capable of outputing audio such as white noise, capable of merging USB MIDI from two sources and routing it to a 3rd, and capable of acting as a 1A power supply – Shuttle Control does it all! It’s perfectly suited for using with alternative controllers like the ROLI blocks or a cellphone or ipad, or works well with a computer!
- 12 HP width, up to 1 1/3“ in depth
- USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
- Simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz ARM Cortex™-M3 CPU
- Internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter to power up the full Endorphines Shuttle system
- No drivers required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- Up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- Edit your presets with web MIDI editor on the go in a web-browser
- Easy firmware update via USB on PC/MAC
200 mA +12V
100 mA -12V
35 mm deep – super skinny!
Shuttlemate Expander allows use with DIN MIDI