Nin is a simple but very useful expansion for the ever popular Zadar quadruple envelope generator module. The upper section consists of four tactile buttons that provide manual gates for each of Zadar’s channels.
The buttons are useful in live performance and when fine-tuning parameters.
Most importantly, the expander features a second set of assignable control voltage inputs for Zadar channels. It also unlocks an additional menu page on Zadar, allowing for the assignment of up to two total voltage controlled parameters for each channel.
Please refer to the Zadar manual for details about parameters and assignments. For detailed description, please refer to the Nin and Zadar manuals.
- Expander for Xaoc Zdar quadruple envelope generator module
- Four assignable control voltage inputs for Zadar channels
- four tactile buttons that provide manual gates
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 3hp, skiff friendly
- Module does not draw current